- Employee of Econs SA since 2005
- Degree in Environmental Geography from the University of Lausanne (UNIL), 1999.
Master’s Degree in Environmental Management and Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne EPFL, 2004.
- Certificate for Natural Hazard and Mountain Area Environment Management, issued by the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland Conference (3rd cycle), in 1998.
Qualifying Certificate for diagnosis of the presence and sampling of asbestos-containing materials in buildings, from JMC-Environnement in Mulhouse (F), 2005.
A consultant for radon with a certificate issued by SUPSI in 2006, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Office of Public Health in Bern. Registered with the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH as a radon consultant.
Environmental consultancy and inspection certificate for asbestos remediation, issued by Ecoservices Ingénierie – Environnement – Sécurite in Carouge (GE), in 2009.
- Member of the Association of Asbestos Consultants (ASCA) since 2010.
Certified by the Swiss Soil Science Society (SSSS) as a soil protection specialist on construction sites, 2011.
Certified by SUVA as radiation safety expert, 2012; Authorized to use XRF equipment.
- Environmental consultant on construction sites in Bienne, for SANU, 2015..
- Specialized training for PCB remediation from ETI Umwelttechnik AG, Chur, 2016.
Fields of expertise
Radon, Asbestos, PCBs, PAHs, indoor air quality, contaminated sites and on-site soil management.