- Vice-Director of Econs SA since 2004
- Environmental Engineering and Land Use Planning Diploma from the Politecnico di Milano, 2001.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering and Environmental Management from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne EPFL, 2002.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Energy Management, SUPSI 2009.
- Qualifying Certificate as technical classification consultant for the remediation of construction sites containing friable asbestos materials, from JMC-Environnement Mulhouse (F), 2006.
- Radon consultant, with SUPSI diploma 2007, meeting the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), Bern, and registered as a FOPH recognised radon expert.
- Registered in the list of CECE and CECE plus consultants (Cantonal Energy Certification of Buildings).
Fields of expertise
Radon, Asbestos, Contaminated Sites, Waste, Environmental Impact Assessment and CECE Certified Expert.