Econs SA has qualified personnel on its staff, who operate equipment specially developed to detect and analyze a wide range of pollutants and substances. It undertakes to keep its electronic instruments and knowledge base up to date through continuous research.
Econs SA is equipped and able to measure levels of radon, thoron and asbestos, as well as check for contaminations and emissions of alpha, beta and gamma radiation. These data can be correlated with temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure and differentials, oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, methane and VOCs, so as to understand their relationships.
The range of tools it employs is constantly updated and upgraded. By way of example, Econs SA has the following types of equipment:
RADON AND THORON MONITORING
- Radon and thoron scintillation cell sensors (Tecnavia RadonMapper), with options for integrated measurements of CO
2, temperature and pressure.
- Sensors for the detection and measurement of radon in water.
- Geiger counters and radioactive contamination detectors, capable of detecting alpha, beta and gamma radiation.
- Asbestos fibre sampler for laboratory analysis (Deconta Airsampler 15 S) and equipment for aspiration-sampling of asbestos-containing materials.
- Sensors for CO, CO
- Anemometer for the measurement of the velocity of the air flow out of the radon aspiration system.
- Instruments for differential pressure measurement with a resolution of 0.2 Pa.
- Infrared thermometer.
Radon Mapper for radon detection in the atmosphere
Radon Mapper with vacuum pump
Carbon dioxide detection sensor mounted on Radon Mapper
Detector for radon concentration measurements in water
Geiger meter for detection of alpha, beta and gamma particles
Alpha, beta and gamma particle detector
Instrument for the detection of carbon dioxide and methane
Anemometer for measuring airflows
An instrument for detecting the differential pressure